How to Reach Taormina
Taormina can be easily reached by any mean of transportation from all over the world
- Catania Fontanarossa “Vincenzo Bellini” International Airport is the nearest and most convenient airport and is about 55 km (35 miles) from Taormina. It features several flights from the major Italian cities such as Milan, Rome, Naples and Venice and many international direct flights from European cities such as London, Paris, Berlin, Stuttgart, Zurich, Munich and many more.
- You can book transfers from the airport to Taormina through our travel service online at: http://travel.servizitalia.it/
- Taxi cost approximately € 80,00/90,00 one way and it takes about one hour.
- For those who wish it is possible to rent a car with driver - The cost for this service is about € 130,00 one way and it takes about one hour.
- Direct buses from the airport to Taormina town centre are available every day. To view the timetable, click here. It takes about one and a half hours. Cost of the ticket is € 7,50/8,50 one way.
Child care is the responsibility of the parents, not the meeting organizers, for children brought to the meeting site. If additional assistance is required, please check with your hotel for possible options.